[Imc] Re: [Fwd: Independent Media Center - in-residence at Unit One/Allen Hall]

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Sat Feb 23 17:06:48 UTC 2002

John,

There have been several messages sent to the general IMC list about this,
and it's been discussed at the last two steering meetings -- the meeting
notes should reflect that.  This was a last-minute fill-in for a guest who
cancelled, so it has only been on the table for about two weeks.

Michael Feltes and I are coordinating it and we're fully represented -- a
finalized schedule is forthcoming.

--Paul