[Imc] [Fwd: Are you interested in contributing?]

Cope Cumpston cumpston at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 25 14:52:23 UTC 2002

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Are you interested in contributing?
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 12:57:58 -0800 (PST)
From: Crystal Marshal <marshall_61820 at yahoo.com>
To: wefta at prairienet.org
CC: marshall_61820 at yahoo.com

There is a community arts project being created by
Amira_Nuha in regards to addressing the issues of
Black Identity and Culture. This summer the program
will focus on the thoughts and feelings of
African-American youths.

Would you like to put together a radio program for
African-American males in grades 4th-12th?

For now, we can work on the project - once it gets
underway we can fill out a program request form to
see if their is a time slot for on air.

YOU ARE FREE TO CHOOSE HOW YOU WISH TO CONTRIBUTE!

We simply need help producing a smooth and
professional sounding product for the summer.

We may need help of programming committee members
We may need the help of airshifter trainers
We may need the help of sound engineers
We may need the help of artists

e-mail: communityactivism at yahoo.com

Thanks!