[Imc] supplies for the cabaret

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 18 18:46:52 UTC 2002

Brian,
I'll run some TP and paper towels over to the IMC now. I know people
have a preference for green products, but that requires some anticpation
of use and then ordering such. I don't have the time for that myself,
but if someone wants to take reponsibility for that I'm sure it will be
supported.
Mike Lehman