[Imc] Explore Online Marketing with this FREE Advertising Software

threeforyou2002 at yahoo.com threeforyou2002 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 02:02:50 UTC 2002

Dear Friend,

The world of internet marketing is exploding at an astounding rate. Studies show that the on-line community is now doubling every six months and is the fastest growing area for entrepreneur business opportunities. Whether you are an established web promoter or are just beginning to explore this fascinating area for your own business, I believe we have some tools that will compliment your marketing efforts.

Our marketing team is giving away FREE copies of a software package that will Blast your ad to over 3,179,401 Search Engines, Link Pages, and Classifieds !!!

You can use this system to promote ANY program you choose.

Find out how to get your FREE Software Package at
<http://iampick.bravepages.com/sean.html>

All the Best,

Sean Myers
Independent Representative
Retire Quickly Corporation

“Your Early Retirement is Our Only Mission”

It is not our intention to SPAM! If you have not intentionally given us your email address, or believe you are getting our message in error, please follow these steps to ensure removal from our mailing list.

This email is a one time mailing. This message is sent in compliance with the new email bill HR 1910 passed by the 106th U.S. Congress on May 14, 1999. In accordance with Section 301, paragraph (a) (2) (C) of Section 1618 this message cannot be considered SPAM as long as there is included the procedure to be removed.

Please send a blank message to tridentity_list_removal at yahoo.com  with the word “remove” in the subject line.

All removal requests are handled personally and immediately once received.