[Imc] some details on website abuse and IP logging

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Sun Jul 28 10:14:56 UTC 2002

Here are my comments, thoughts, explanations, and such about the
current IP logging issue.

http://www.ucimc.org/front.php3?article_id=6810&group=webcast

I will at the steering committee to discuss this in the morning (I'm
sure most people will not get this email until after steering, you are
welcome to email me privately or come to the tech meeting on wednesday
if you have questions about what is going on).