[Imc] ATTN: BIG steering group DECISIONS -- next sunday!

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon Jul 29 18:04:47 UTC 2002

Hi all,

I want to make a special pitch for folks to come to our next Steering
Group meeting, this Sunday, August 4, 2002.

Among other decision items, we'll be adopting a mediation process
(available at:
http://lists.cu.groogroo.com/mailman/archive/imc/2002-July/002958.html );
we'll decide whether to officially adopt the IMC Network Principles of
Unity (the latest draft is available at:
http://lists.cat.org.au/pipermail/imc-unity/2002-July/000119.html ); and
we'll continue our discussion of our webuse policy and proceedures.

If you haven't come to a steering group meeting in awhile, there is a
convergence of important decisions all happening next Sunday, so please
join us for this meeting.

--Sascha