[Imc] June Public I distribution

boyer2128 at msn.com boyer2128 at msn.com
Mon Jun 3 13:34:00 UTC 2002

Hi all! My name is Sarah Boyer and I volunteered to help with Public I distribution.
I have the Public I Route Sheets folder. I am not going to work today, so I will bring it by the IMC around noon today. I printed out temporary route sheets to use for the June issue. Here is what I am hoping for:

that anyone who delivers will use these sheets to mark changes, suggestions, problems, corrections, etc., for future use. I realize that some stops might not be as large a draw in the summer, so maybe we can start keeping track of old/new papers and adjust the routes seasonally. (Big dream, I know)

that if you take a walking route and you can't pick up old papers, note that on the route sheets. I can run by and pick up old papers (especially if there are a lot on a walkable route) later this month and replenish the supply of new papers if needed.

If you get affirmative permission to place papers somewhere, or if someone shows great interest in the paper, mark it on the route sheets. I had limited info on some stops, so what is on the sheets is it.

I count 4000 as the tentative delivery total, not counting subscriptions, IMC stocking, etc. If anyone has any ideas for new places, let me know.

SOOOOO, stop by the IMC, pick up a route sheet from the folder in the file cabinet (after noon), pick up some papers, and help deliver the Public I if you can. If you have questions, you can e-mail me at boyer2128 at msn.com.

Thanks!

Sarah

Message: 1
Wrom: TQNQEMSFDULHPQQWOYIYZUNNYCGPKYLEJG