[Imc] Offensive Post

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 6 04:26:05 UTC 2002

Another option would be to group this post with two others probably made
by the same person:
<http://www.ucimc.org/front.php3?article_id=5780&group=webcast>
<http://www.ucimc.org/front.php3?article_id=5804&group=webcast>

This is a bit of a stretch, even with the more liberal approach to
grouping posts taken recently. But it is another option. Feedback,
please.
Mike Lehman