[Imc] Death Threatz

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 7 18:17:38 UTC 2002

Mike,

I have a hard time seeing anything being expressed except simpleton vitriol
and hate.  There is no reason or rationale expressed, just hate.  So, I
support it being hidden, since posts like this only create a hostile
atmosophere where no remotely civil or reasonable debate or dialogue can
happen.

It's too bad that our website is being seen by some as an opportunity for
simplistic expressions of ethnic hatred.

--Paul