[Imc] Death Threatz

Josh Michaels joshm at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 7 21:18:51 UTC 2002

It seems that lately we've seen a lot of rather hateful and
obscene postings to the newswire. I find it interesting that
the tech group acts as the editor of the newswire, rather
than a group of editors focused on keeping the newswire clean
and credible. Has anyone ever considered creating a group
specifically to act as editors of the newswire? We shouldn't
have to wait until someone complains to take hate speech off
of the wire...

-josh