[Imc] NEED HELP for TWO things!!!!

Rebecca Glaser bglaser at antioch-college.edu
Wed Jun 12 02:47:51 UTC 2002

Hi everyone....
	Need Help calling 400 people to invite them to this Fridays's
10 AM press conference concerning Ahmed Bensouda's situation as well as
the other many people arrested after Sept 11. Would you be willing to
call 40 people??? I can email you a list of a certain amount of people you
can call. Please help, we need to do this soon.I will also send you the
basic info to let people know. Thanks...
	Please call me or email me:  becca at 367-6428.

	Also, I am looking to borrow  a car to go to Tennesee and back for
conference for women and trannie activst/organizers. Sehvilla and I want
to go from June 16th-23rd. We can pay for gas. Thank you!