[Imc] indymedia NEWSREAL screenings!

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 15:39:07 UTC 2002

As some of you know one of the projects of the Global IMC is to monthly put together a Video!

The video is called the indymedia NEWSREAL and runs from 30-60 minutes usually.

   Currently you can view the newsreal on Most Wednesday nights on Urbana Public Television Ch 6 at 8:00 PM

including tonight the 26th. ( they dont run the video on the first Wednesday of the month)

    The website for the Global project is http://satellite.indymedia.org/

to find out how to produce your own segment for this monthly compilation goto http://satellite.indymedia.org/produceasegment.html

Also, I would like to schedule consistent showings at the IMC as a way to promote Video as a form of education, this may or may not help get the IMC Video Project off the ground

The past several months NewsReal's are here at the IMC also, a part of the IMC Video Library.

    I have showed the NewsReal during shows here in the front space and that seems to work well

If you are interested in showing the Video or helping to promote or have Video to submit please contact

myself or the IMC Video Group

Michael Walcher

solaraycer at yahoo.com