[Imc] Library Online Catalogs Updated

Ellen Knutson eknutson at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 26 04:37:41 UTC 2002

Tonight I updated the online catalogs, both the library catalog and the
archive catalog. Check them out at www.ucimc.org/library/collections.html

Also, the library is in great need of people interested in inputing data on
books, zines, and/or archive material. Our backlog is growing by the day. You
needn't spend a lot of time helping out. Even an hour a month will go a long
way to putting a dent in the backlog. Especially if 5 people help out. It's
great fun to get to see the library material before anyone else does, and you
can impress your friends by how many new books/zines/etc you know about.

If you are able to help out please let me or James know and we will get you
set up.

Cheers,
Ellen
Your Friendly Radical Librarian