[Imc] motherjones

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Sun Mar 3 23:42:28 UTC 2002

all weep!  an end of an era!  the loss!

motherjones is....is....dead!

well, hopefully not beyond resuscitation.  however, until that incredible
moment, motherjones is unusable.  seems mojo is having a loss of
bootability (meaning, its not booting...there is power going to the
motherboard and to the peripherals, but it's not getting to the bios).
therefore, sergei will try to retake the workload.

if you have info on motherjones that you absolutely need to get off the
hard drive, let me know. we can plug the hard drive into sergei and pull
off the files.  putting the hard drive into sergei on a temp basis isn't a
good idea unless i get time to redesign sergei's innards to allow better
heat transfer between the hard drives (i installed a new hard drive after
the new year, but because of heat, as in too much in one area, sergei kept
having problems).

lets hope the compu-docs can bring mojo back to life, or at least figure
out a transplant procedure which'll be effective!

sigh,
brian