[Imc] IMC not locked

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Mon Mar 4 16:09:25 UTC 2002

no one staffs on sundays anymore, as of yet at least.

so, either last person out didn't have a key, or last person out forgot to
lock up everything (i'd really hate to know this was intentional).

overall "security" is on the agenda for this wednesday.  wow, this space
focus group meeting will be one of the more intense that we've had in a
long time!  cool.

brian