[Imc-space] Re: [Imc] March 6 Meeting Notes

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 8 23:05:50 UTC 2002

Hi David,
Not to worry. We just wanted to get people's attention about crap and to
be thinking about claiming, sorting out, possibly removing (Sascha
indicated that lots of Wireless crap would be leaving soon anyway)
and/or organizing their crap.

One concern, not directly addressed, is that with all the shows that
will be happening with the new Grand Ballroom, there will be many more
members of the general public wondering through. With humankind's
fascination with crap, many may be tempted to fiddle with all that
lurid, alluring crap sitting around. We want everyone's crap to be
secure, which is, as we recently discovered, we should not be complacent
about.

Now the crap that is just excess and goes unclaimed....well, we're not
going to promise anything, so please coordinate with members of Space in
the next two weeks, BEFORE we act to cut the crap.
Mike Lehman