[Imc] Notice to staffers

Russell A Rybicki russrybicki01 at juno.com
Sun Mar 10 21:25:53 UTC 2002

Staffers-

As you may know, *********** was caught stealing $40 from the IMC cash
register.  The Steering Group concensed that as a consequence, for the
next 6 months (until Sept 10th) ****** is not to be allowed into the IMC
except to attend events, working group meetings, or other meetings at the
IMC (for example Green Party meetings).

DO NOT POST HIS NAME to any list because he asked that his name in
reference to this crime not be posted to the Internet.  (this was emailed
individually to each staffer)

If he comes to the IMC ask him to leave.  If he refuses to leave, see if
someone in the IMC will help you persuade him to leaves.  If this doesn't
work tell him that he trespassing and the police will be called.  If this
doesn't work call the police.  If you are not comfortable calling the
police, monitor him until he leaves and let me know so that we can
address this at the next space or steering committee.

If you have any questions, please email or call me at
russrybicki01 at juno.com or 337-0334 (if this line is busy try 239-2399)

Thank you - Russ Dietrich-Rybicki