[Imc] Fwd: [MEDIA-L:3401] Urgent: We must protect media diversity.

amy aidman aaidman at insightbb.com
Mon Mar 11 16:31:33 UTC 2002

Dear CU-IMC people,
Below is a message about a protest scheduled for  March 22 in DC at the
FCC.  It would be great if we could organize a local event in solidarity
with this one--on that Friday evening.  I am on the listserv for the DC
events, so can forward any relevant information.  Also, it would be good if
our IMC could endorse the events.  What's the procedure for moving this
idea forward?
Thanks,
Amy Aidman

)