[Imc] Thank you IMC

Haber, Laura LHaber at admin.housing.uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 12 20:19:46 UTC 2002

Thank you to all of the IMC folks who participated in the residency at Unit
One, whether it was by planning, publicizing, giving a talk, showing off
your technical skills, having dinner with students, or hanging out in the
guest apartment. We had a small but enthusiastic turnout for the programs.
Considering that this was a last minute thing and students were absorbed in
midterms, I think that we did really well. I'd like to especially thank Paul
Riismandel for putting together such a great lineup of programs.

-Laura

Laura Haber
Assistant Program Director of Unit One
University of Illinois