[Imc] Programming on Shortwave this weekend 03/17/02

Duane Whittingham radiodude at logonix.net
Thu Mar 14 00:18:39 UTC 2002

Please join us this weekend on the shortwave segment WBCQ 7415 kHz
and of course W0KIE and the net as we plan on running some of the
audio from the LPFM conference we went to. We will be running the
segment that talked about Digital Radio (IBOC) and future of LPFM.
Please join us Sunday morning at 12am Eastern or in Central time
its Saturday at 11pm CT.  Duane

Duane Whittingham (N9SSN) - Producer
Tom and Darryl Radio Shows
Heard on C-Band Analog Satellite (W0KIE) - GE7-CH5-7.5 mHz
Also on WQNA 88.3 FM, WBCQ 7415 kHz and the Internet.
An Independent Freeform Eclectic Radio Show.
http://www.tomanddarryl.org