[Imc] RadFest

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Sun Mar 17 20:28:30 UTC 2002

I'll be speaking about the IMC movement at an this.  You all may be
interested in attending.  Orion has said he will cover it for IMC Radio
News.  We may want to also produce something for Free Speech Radio News.

RadFest is an annual weekend conference for progressive activists and
academics organized by the Havens Center. The central goal of the
conference is to provide an opportunity for progressive folks to come
together to discuss issues of mutual interest and concern, strengthen
networks, and devise strategies for progressive social, economic, and
political change.

This year, it will be May 31 through June 2.  I will be driving if you
want a ride.

(a description of last year's is available at
http://www.ssc.wisc.edu/havenscenter/radfst01.htm ).

This is a comment from a RadFest organizer that all Urbana IMCistas
should see:

"Your IMC really seems to be well organized and to be
playing a growing role both news-wise and culturally
in the community."