[Imc] Stories Linked

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 18 06:23:07 UTC 2002

I've grouped the (for now) four chapters of "The Last Circle" by Carol
Marshall together. They will thus appear chronologically for ease of
reading through this way, in addition to not taking over the Newswire.

This series is being posted at numerous other sites on the IMC network
also. The series appears as if it will continue, so, unless someone
objects or there is a break in the posting long enough for the original
link to scroll off the Newswire, I suggest that we continue to link this
series together.
Mike Lehman