[Imc] Rethinking My Role...

Mark Enslin enslin at prairienet.org
Tue Mar 19 21:08:38 UTC 2002

michael--

Thanks for the audio you collected at the 3-11 vigil--it got turned into a
good collage by avram, which in turn made good company for the voices of
testimony against the school board trying to get rid of the Equity
Officer.

And while I am at it, thanks to Dan Chambers, Molly Stentz and Danielle
Chynoweth for conveying headlines and keeping me informed as to what was
up with the show in progress--the efforts made the show easier to airshift
and better in quality. Dan's commentary at the end was a good touch.

And here's to being deliberate about time commitments...

--mark