[Imc] Indefinite Postponement of Citizen Journalist Training Series

Michael S. Feltes mfeltes at ucimc.org
Wed Mar 20 02:39:20 UTC 2002

Well, I'm sorry to inform the community that the Citizen Journalist
Training Series will have to be put off indefinitely.  The sickness I've
been suffering from for the past week has developed into a full-blown
pneumonia, and I'll be house-bound for at least the next few days.  This,
combined with the lack of publicity for the event, compels me to put the
trainings off indefinitely.  When a new series is announced, it will be in
final form and ready to go, with presenters confirmed; absolutely rock
solid dates, ready for entry in your Palmpilot, database, Slingshot, wad
of paper in your other pair of jeans, etc.

Again, if you have any interest in presenting as to an aspect of
journalistic technique, please do get hold of me.  My number is 398-3831,
or you can email me at mfeltes at ucimc.org.  Take care.

Michael Feltes