[Imc] indymedia NewsReal airing tonight at 9 PM on UPTV , Ch. 6 on your cable dial

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 17:49:03 UTC 2002

    I just got back from setting up a slot for Wednesday night at 9 PM to begin showing the indymedia NewsReal on Urbana Public Television., these are 1 - 2 hours video tapes of 5-10 minute video pieces from all over.

The NewsReal's are very well put together independent films being put together as a Global iMC Project, go here for the website http://satellite.indymedia.org/

     This is a project of Global indymedia and is being used to recruit new members into the iMC, I am familiar with this because my good pal , ted keylon is was/is showing this on Cable TV in Springfield, Ch 4 i beleive.

     SO, the tentative schedule, is Every Wednesday at 9 pm ( Except on the first Wed. because of a scheduling conflict, when the News Real will rin at 4 pm.

Therefore, also, Since we have these tapes and the February tapes We should be showing these as many places as possible, and I will work with anyone on finding and scheduling other venues to run these Very interesting Video Tapes from independent journalists !

What about Champaign Public Television, the Parkland Station and soon I will be promoting a showing here at the iMC, also, feel free to take over any of these projects, help with , encourage me... etc etc.

These Videos Rock and let's get the word out !

email me to discuss and help with this project

michael walcher