[Imc] 4th of July parade

sarah elzbieta kanouse kanouse at students.uiuc.edu
Mon May 6 20:25:13 UTC 2002

I've been planning a little intervention piece of my own for the fourth of
July parade and would love to join with the IMC if that's ok with the
steering group.  I'll be making a suit jacket for myself with a nifty
Cocky American Flag Rooster print and interviewing parade participants and
bystanders.  Also was thinking about putting little Cocky American Flag
Roosters around town.

Please post to the list or contact me if there is a meeting soon about
the 4th.  I'll be out of town for from May 14 to June 16 but would like to
help!

-Sarah