[Imc] Re: details to add to Print Meeting Notes

pfmueth at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu pfmueth at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri May 17 14:59:12 UTC 2002

Two clarifications

>Josh's idea is that we go to 12 pages, and make the center 4 pages feature
>the four articles relating to the Middle East.

Actually, I pointed out that Sandra had suggested in an e-mail the 12
page option and that she offer to pony up $50 to pay for this. .

I acquiesced to the inclusion of Josh's article (which I find
redundant to mainstream media's generally characterizations of the
conflict that go without rebuttal) after the expansion was agreed to.
Josh also said he would donate $50 to defray extra costs for this 12
page issue.

>Proposal:  June Issue
>
>12 pages, center four pages centering on Middle East articles, then the
>other 6 to 7 pages with other articles.  New Confluence-style layout

Confluence is a publication from St Louis, that has the same format
as the weft revue