[Imc] Hidden Article

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri May 17 15:32:03 UTC 2002

I hid article #5414 this morning. It is simply a comment with no content
with a link to a file, which may possibly contain pornography or a
virus. I didn't bother looking. It seems to be associated with a
persistent commenter who you may have noticed in relationship to
articles that contain references to Palestine/Israel.

The latest seems to be that he enjoys making continous lines that cause
the page to be extra wide, making the rest of the artcile unreadable. In
some cases, this may actually be desirable, considering the at times
hateful content espoused in the articles that he enjoys promoting. In
other cases, I have cut up these long lines to restore readability. We
should talk about responses to this at the Steering group meeting
Sunday.
Mike Lehman