[Imc] Re: hidden messages.

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat May 18 17:00:24 UTC 2002

I wonder is this has anything to do with why much of the IMC network
being f*cked up this morning? Not that it seems to have caused any
problem here, but maybe it was just a part of attempts to screw with the
wider network, only it was ineffective here?

Somebody from Tech should look at it ASAP, jsut to be on the safe side.
I don't know Jack about computers, but the timing and circustances sound
like it's something suspicious.
Mike