[Imc] Hidden Comment, etc

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat May 18 22:45:59 UTC 2002

I just hid commment#5439. It seems to be associated with the psoting of
five anti-Israeli articles in a row. Significantly, two of them were
posted by a "Danny", who was also involved in the earlier incident this
week, as least by name (although it looks likely that all the articles
today were posted within the same 40 minute period by the same person,
who then returned about 20 minutes later to post the potentially nasty
link we speak of here.) Once again, it looks like the link may be to
some nasty executable, although I don't know. Discussion at the meeting
tomorrow, of course.
Mike