[Imc] steering group notes 5/19/02

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Sun May 19 22:59:05 UTC 2002

On Sun, May 19, 2002 at 03:32:06PM -0500, Paul Kotheimer wrote:
> hi all
>
> what is the cafe proposal?  does it exist as a text?  can all of us read
> the text of the proposal?  i notice that the notes refer to the proposal
> as "it," and don't say what "it" is.

Sigh.  There is no proposal.  There is simply an interest in looking
into the possibility of having a coffeeshop at the IMC.  It was my
intention to keep the IMC as a whole informed at every step of the way
as I investigate the feasibility and ramifications of this possibility.
But frankly, the alarms that are already being sounded before I've
even started investigating things are discouraging.

				-Clint