[Imc] Space rental coordinator?

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Sat May 25 00:11:21 UTC 2002

As many of you may know, I'll be leaving the country for over a month
this summer, starting July 1st.  We'll need someone to take over my
tasks as space rental coordinator.  This doesn't entail much; it
basically means booking space rentals when they come in (meetings,
workshops, art shows, music) and working with the shows group to make
sure things go smoothly, i.e. no conflicts, that a staffer exists for
each event, etc.  You should also mail out the Monday "This week @ the
IMC" email on Mondays, though I'm at about 85% success on remembering
that.

I've been doing this for about six months, and rather than give it up
for just the time I am gone, I'm hoping there is someone who wants to
take this on for the longer term, i.e. another six months or until you feel
burnt and want to do other things :)  I'd also like this person to
start soon, so that we have a smooth transition before I leave.

It's really a great way to help the IMC, because space rentals are a
big part of how we stay afloat.  Any takers?

				-Clint