[Imc] postering for the street theater festival

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Sat Sep 7 21:13:04 UTC 2002

If anyone is feeling a bit lazy these days, and is in need of helping
someone out....here's yer chance!

I need folks to help put up posters and distribute the brochures for the
upcoming Street Theater Festival, happening this coming up saturday
(september 14th).  i've put up posters at a few places, and handed out
brochures here and there.  but, i need to get the word out even more!

so, if you can and want to help out with postering our local
establishments (such as Cafe Paradiso, Krannert and other U of I
locations, and, well, any other place you can think of that has folks just
hanging out wanting to read the walls), let me know as soon as possible,
so that i can get posters and brochures to you.  i've only got a week left
to get the word out about this fundraiser for the Prompting Theater.

thanks, i appreciate any help that is being, has been, and will be given
toward making this, the Prompting Theater's 2nd Annual Street Theater
Festival, a big successful ball of fun!

yer local clown,
Brian