[Imc] Library Meeting Minutes

Ellen Knutson knutson at shout.net
Wed Sep 11 03:17:11 UTC 2002

Library Meeting Sept. 10 2002

In attendance: James, Rose, Ellen, Kelly, Michael, Brandi

This was James' last meeting, so all were sad.

As there were several new people we started with a tour of the library.

Rose is working on streamlining the periodical check in process.

James has been cataloging more books.

Ellen brought up the idea of doing some projects to highlight the zine
collection, like zine making workshops or having zine readings. This is
something that her and Brandi will be working on.

We decide to officially meet every Tuesday, alternating work meeting and
talking meeting.

Respectfully submitted,
Ellen
Your Friendly Radical Librarian