[Imc] PROPOSAL FOR GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 19 17:02:07 UTC 2002

While it may not be in the Structure document, we do have a definition
of member in a seperate document about membership. As I remember,
membership requires dues of $50 a year or an appeal to pay a lesser
amount (down to $0) by appeal to the Finance group based on finacial
need. We have handled several of these requests in the past.

I think it would be simpler to locate this document and incorporate it
into the Structure document if Paul feels that it really needs to be in
there, instead of in a seperate document. I am also uncertain as to how
this current definition of membership is deficient or fails to achieve
the same ends as Paul's proposal. Perhaps he wasn't aware of it.
Mike Lehman