[Imc] Defining "Member" for Structure Document

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Thu Sep 19 23:10:55 UTC 2002

hi all

it seems to me that a definition of "Member" needs to be in the Structure
Document.  i'm also of the mind that a procedure for the formation of new
working groups needs to be in the Structure Document--but i'm not up to
the task of drafting a text on that topic.

having never seen another definition of a UCIMC member, i continue to
propose the one i propose, and i welcome input.

paulkotheimer:)