[IMC] Piper's Hut Concert Series Contact

Debra Cowan dcowan at DebraCowan.com
Mon Apr 2 00:07:32 UTC 2012

Greetings,

My name is Debra Cowan and I am a singer and interpreter of
traditional and contemporary folk songs. I am interested in
contacting the person who is responsible for booking the Piper's
Hut Concert Series.

If you could please provide me with an email address and the
name of that person, I would appreciate it. Thank you very much.

Best,
Debra Cowan

--
Debra Cowan - Singer