[IMC] Piper's Hut Concert Series Contact

Ed Hawkes oltime1 at att.net
Mon Apr 2 19:28:01 UTC 2012

Dean Karres at pipers.hut at gmail.com. You might also check out the website for CU Folk and Roots at www.folkandroots.org for other performance opportunities.

Ed Hawkes

________________________________
From: Debra Cowan <dcowan at DebraCowan.com>
To: imc at ucimc.org
Cc: dcowan at DebraCowan.com
Sent: Sunday, April 1, 2012 7:07 PM
Subject: [IMC] Piper's Hut Concert Series Contact

Greetings,

My name is Debra Cowan and I am a singer and interpreter of traditional and contemporary folk songs. I am interested in contacting the person who is responsible for booking the Piper's Hut Concert Series.

If you could please provide me with an email address and the name of that person, I would appreciate it. Thank you very much.

Best,
Debra Cowan

Debra Cowan - Singer
Website: http://www.DebraCowan.com
NO. AMERICA and UK BOOKINGS: +1(508) 662-9746
SNAIL-MAIL: P.O. Box 1335, Westborough, MA 01581
Debra Cowan is a proud member of AFM Local 1000 and
endorses Leach Voyage-Air Guitars http://www.leachguitars.com