[IMC] For moderator

Debra Cowan dcowan at DebraCowan.com
Mon Apr 2 19:33:04 UTC 2012

Please unsubscribe me from this list. When I contacted you,
there was no indication that I was posting to a listserv and I
did not want my query to go to an email list.

You might want to indicate that on the IMC website for the email
links.

Thank you.

Of course, this will probably go to the list as well  :-)

--
Debra Cowan - Singer