[IMC] We Have a New Date for the FEX Conference

Funding Exchange drew.zimmerman at fex.org
Thu Apr 12 15:27:09 UTC 2012

Email not displaying correctly?
   [1]View it in your browser.
     Links:
       1. http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=fa6d7a4333a1b0ae2ab0c4bb4&id=9264d86252&e=1ef5d836a6

_New Date for the FEX Summit_

   Dear friend,

   Please mark your calendars for the FEX Summit*, which we're moving from
   October, 2012 to _June 4-7, 2013 in New Jersey._

   calendar-icon_We want to be able to offer the best conference experience
   ever. _This new date offers us more flexibility and planning time, as well
   as steers clear of spring events that FEX member funds and allies will be
   hosting in 2013.

   Between now and June, 2013, we'll be working to organize a gathering where
   you can connect with your peers, hear exciting new ideas, and share your
   thinking and successes with philanthropy peers from across the country.

   If you have ideas about what you would like to be able to do, learn more
   about or experience at the conference, please get in touch with [2]Lucretia
   John. She'll pass it on to the organizing committee.
     Links:
       2. mailto:lucretia.john at fex.org?subject=2013%20FEX%20Summit

   Want to be part of planning a national summit for some of the most
   interesting effective grantmakers in progressive philanthropy? Let
   [3]Lucretia know that you would like to be on the organizing committee.
     Links:
       3. mailto:lucretia.john at fex.org?subject=2013%20Summit%20organizing%20committee

   Be sure to save that date to be in_ New Jersey -- June 4-7, 2013._
   We really want to see you there!

   _*The conference formerly known as the FEX Skills Conference._
   Visit us online!
   [4]www.fex.org
   [5]Follow on Twitter| [6]Friend on Facebook | [7]Forward to Friend
   _Copyright © 2012 Funding Exchange, All rights reserved._
 You have been included in this mailing because of an affiliation with Funding Exchange. If you have received this email in error, please accept our apologies and click the "unsubscribe" link.
     Links:
       4. http://www.fex.org?utm_source=Funding+Exchange+List&utm_campaign=9264d86252-New_Date_for_the_FEX_Conf_4_5_2012&utm_medium=email
       5.
http://www.twitter.com/FundingXchange/

       6. http://www.facebook.com/fundingxchange?utm_source=Funding+Exchange+List&utm_campaign=9264d86252-New_Date_for_the_FEX_Conf_4_5_2012&utm_medium=email
       7. http://us2.forward-to-friend1.com/forward?u=fa6d7a4333a1b0ae2ab0c4bb4&id=9264d86252&e=1ef5d836a6

   _Our mailing address is:_
   Funding Exchange
666 Broadway
Suite 500
New York, NY 10012

   [8]unsubscribe from this list | [9]update subscription preferences
     Links:
       9. http://fex.us2.list-manage.com/profile?u=fa6d7a4333a1b0ae2ab0c4bb4&id=8b1167a6d6&e=1ef5d836a6