[IMC] UIUC D.R.E.A.M. Studio social program support

Alex Cline alex at ucimc.org
Thu Apr 26 20:51:35 UTC 2012

Hi Ryan,

We'd love to rent our venue out to your organization for the final
showcase. Additionally, we are hosting the Grassroots Radio Conference this
summer, and one of the things we are doing is a youth media track - email
Austin at 2012grc at gmail.com for more info about the GRC!

Thanks,

Alex Cline
Venue Coordinator