[IMC] POC Zine Project - October 1

shotgun seamstress shotgunseamstress at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 16:13:33 UTC 2012

Hi there,
My name is Osa and I make a zine called Shotgun Seamstress. I will be on
tour with four other zine makers this fall doing zine reading/punk shows in
the Mid-Atlantic and Midwest. We will be in Champaign on October 1st and
are wondering if the IMC  would want to host this event.

I'll be with Mimi Nguyen (Race Riot zine, University of Illinois-UC
professor), Anna Vo (Fix My Head), Cristy Road (Greenzine) and Mariam
Bastani (Maximum RockNRoll).  We're also going to ask two or three local
bands to join us to play following the zine readings.  Any suggestions
would be appreciated.

Here's more info on the POC Zine Project: http://poczineproject.tumblr.com/.
We've done readings in NY & Chicago but this is our first tour.

Thanks,
Osa

--
Shotgun Seamstress Zine