[IMC] [RFU] Quad Day: Sunday, Aug 26, 2012

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Sun Aug 19 06:46:23 UTC 2012

Great!

For Quad Day help, so far we have Danielle, Alex, Neil, Pat, and Brian D -
ya'll please sign up on the
schedule<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AusQPHKpBoDOdHRXcjVad3oxcHlCd1pYMTRmR1RUU2c>
.

We need at least 3 more people for 8 slots.

If you can help, please sign up with your name, email, and cell # on this
schedule<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AusQPHKpBoDOdHRXcjVad3oxcHlCd1pYMTRmR1RUU2c>.
 Note the first slot involves set up and the last tear down and data entry.

Alex and I will work on putting together the materials and volunteer
opportunities people can sign up for.

thanks ya'll.

- Danielle