[IMC] [RFU] Quad Day: Sunday, Aug 26, 2012

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Mon Aug 20 14:51:13 UTC 2012

Sorry, I didn't see Ray's
spreadsheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmnTilyKywzpdDlYZ1k1cHFFeXBlYWtMeDRoZkN3LWc#gid=0>-
let's use that one for scheduling.  My suggestion is that we only need
3
folks per session and that a crew needs to enter the names afterwards so I
extended the time needed. Pat and Neil - please enter your cell #s.

We still need folks to help with set up and in the later afternoon.
Sign up<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmnTilyKywzpdDlYZ1k1cHFFeXBlYWtMeDRoZkN3LWc#gid=0>if
you can help.  We'll have a good time and give the IMC and RFU a boost
early in the semester.

- Danielle