[IMC] Seeking 8th Grade Students! | OWL Comprehensive Sex Education

Rachel Storm rachelstrm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 14:20:12 UTC 2012

Hey friends--

I'm looking for 8th graders who may benefit from the only comprehensive sex
education class in Champaign-Urbana. I am teaching OWL Comprehensive Sex
Education on Sundays this upcoming year and we're looking for 8th graders
to enroll. I teach the class with 3 other teachers. It starts on September
9th and goes all year and it's completely free. There's a parent
orientation coming up next week and if you're interested/want to learn
more, I'd encourage you to come! Please forward this message to
parents/guardians of 8th grade students and if you have anyone in mind that
you think I should tap, I'd love to hear more!

*OWL Parent Orientation*
Wednesday August 29th, 2012
6:30pm-8pm | Unitarian Universalist Church on Green St.

xoxo,
Rachel