[IMC] Fwd: Activate your private domain "alex" in Cloud Worlds

Alex Cline alex at ucimc.org
Fri Dec 7 18:55:55 UTC 2012

Hey, I just got this on my ucimc address, I'd just like to let you all know
that this is in fact a clever phishing scam in case you get similar emails
(it's possible that all of the emails on the ucimc.org domain is being
targeted).

http://blog.ecu.edu/sites/securitytips/ignore-email-invites-from-college-collaborative-networks/

Thanks,

Alex Cline