[IMC] WRFU tower celebration Thurs 5:30 at IMC!!

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Thu Dec 13 04:58:52 UTC 2012

After 5 years of effort, our radio tower is up and the station has nearly
doubled its listening area - it can be heard in all parts of CU and into
Savoy! There has been a renewed interest in the station - keep your dials
tuned to 104.5 FM to hear the new talent on the air.

*Come celebrate the new WRFU tower with cake and merriment from 5:30-6:30pm
tomorrow, Thursday Dec 13th in the IMC main space. *

Tomorrow is Pete Tridish's last day in town after working tirelessly for 6
weeks to build the tower. Let's send him off with a big thank you while
thanking the hundreds of volunteers, fundraisers, and donors who made this
possible.  Volunteer support theses past 6 weeks has been amazing. A warm
thank you to everyone who rolled up their sleeves to help!
*
*
*Work continues all day tomorrow. If you can help, please let me know then
stop on by.*

- Danielle