[IMC] Interested in Your Annual Conference for 2013

Joe Baker theapologyprojectnetwork at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 01:32:56 UTC 2012

Joe Baker, a Tennessee inmate, with the help of his family, created “The
Apology Project” so that he and other inmates could apologize to their
victims in a non-intrusive way.

During Joe’s 24+ years of incarceration he has often been asked how he
maintains such a positive attitude. His answer is consistently, his
family’s involvement. To help other families to become more involved in
their loved ones life while behind bars, Joe has written a book called
“Thinking Outside the Fence: A guide to help your incarcerated loved one in
their quest for rehabilitation and reconciliation”. This book will help you
understand the significance of maintaining a strong, supportive and
positive relationship with your loved one(s) while incarcerated. In
addition, Joe has also developed a companion workbook called “Thinking
Outside the Fence: Offenders Workbook”. This workbook will help your loved
one(s) on their journey to rehabilitation. These books are available on the
website

*www.theapologyproject.com* <http://www.theapologyproject.com/> or
Amazon.com.

To commemorate the release of the book, we are launching the “Campaign to
10,000 Apologies”. Our goal is to give 10,000 inmates throughout the
nation, a chance to apologize to their victims. It is not permitted by law
for inmates or their family members to contact their victims even to
apologize to them. This website is the only legal way in the United States
to apologize to a victim. The victim can actually see the apology on-line
and reciprocate if they so choose. This not only gives the victims the
apology that they deserve, but also the closure your loved one needs for
their rehabilitation. Politicians, Parole Board members and victims’
advocates are encouraged and very receptive to the project and also
frequent the site.
Throughout 2013, for every sale of “Thinking Outside the Fence” we will
offer an inmate the opportunity to apologize to their victims on *
www.theapologyproject.com* <http://www.theapologyproject.com/>. With every
purchase of the book, one inmate will be able to apologize on the website
for free, waiving the $20 set-up fee.
An inmates’ apology to his/her victim is the most important step they will
take towards their rehabilitation. We are asking you to share this
important message with your members and encourage them to participate in
their loved ones quest for rehabilitation. This book is very beneficial to
the family members of the incarcerated, and
*www.theapologyproject.com*<http://www.theapologyproject.com/>will
also provide an outlet for the inmates to publicly apologize to their
victims.

With your help, we can nurture this process along. We would be happy to
send you some flyers to pass out and/or a poster to display if you would
like. We also wanted to see if it was possible for us to link to your
website on *www.theapologyproject.com*
<http://www.theapologyproject.com/>so victims or inmates families can
find a support group in their area.
Please feel free to contact us at theapologyprojectnetwork at gmail.com. We
look forward to hearing from you. May God Bless You.

*http://youtu.be/k2nIvaVZBiw* <http://youtu.be/k2nIvaVZBiw>
"Healing the wounds caused by crime, one apology at a time"