[IMC] Downtown/IMC Garden Project - 1st meeting Monday June 4 @ 5:30pm

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Mon Jun 4 05:52:48 UTC 2012

You are invited to the first design meeting of a downtown Urbana garden
project (for little and big people, composers, animals and other creatures)
this, Monday, June 4th at 5:30 pm.

Meet in the alley of the IMC (first possible garden spot) at 5:30 and we
will discuss and then walk over to the vacant lot to the west of the Urbana
Free Library (Cedar and Green) discuss possibilities.

Ideas so far:
- outdoor gathering and eating space at the IMC
- sound sculptures (tie in with Odd Music?)
- bike sculpture to better indicate where the Bike Project is
- outdoor mosaics
- after school program at the IMC
- melon patch
- free to eat garden

Feel free to bring sketch books - we will be designing.  Once we have a
proposal, we will bring to the Weavers and/or the IMC and then volia - the
implementation!

- Danielle