[IMC] **Booking Request**

JMA Booking booking.jmapromo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 20:59:29 UTC 2012

Attn: Talent Buyer

Hi, my name is *Ticara Davis* and I represent a *pop singer/songwriter
Rachel McClusky*. Rachel will be doing a small Midwest tour and we are
interested in scheduling a spot at *The IMC* between *July 5th-8th* upon
availability.

Rachel is an 18 year-old pop songstress with a maturity that outpaces her
years. Her song "*Be a Fan" was chosen as the theme song for the 2010 U.S.
Special Olympics National Games*. She performed the song for 15,000 people
at the ceremonies in Lincoln, Nebraska. She’s also had her single *“Secret
Crush” featured in the Disney film “Prom*” and has opened for the
likes of *Lupe
Fiasco*, *Cold War Kids*, and *American Idol star Lee DeWyze*. Rachel’s
first full-length album will be released late summer 2012.

We would love to book Rachel at *The IMC *as an opening act. We would also
be able to build the bill for an un-booked night. Rachel is able to play a
solo acoustic or 3 piece DJ/Drums set. If you have availability for the
above dates please contact me so that we can discuss booking.

Rachel McClusky:

Press Kit <http://db.tt/PjjVmydX>

Thank you,

Ticara Davis